Where did the time go? Daylight savings is quickly approaching this weekend which means that spring is just around the corner! Now is a great time to start getting your home ready for those enjoyable spring and summer days.
As the number of daylight hours grows longer, you as a homeowner have more time to check off your spring to-do list! Our home inspector knows more than anyone how important it is for you to keep your home in top shape. Every year with the change of seasons taking a few proactive steps will help decrease the chances of an unexpected home repair.
Our Fort Worth, TX home inspector has put together a helpful list to help you keep things on track this spring season:
- Clear away debris from gutters
- Clean out flower beds
- Trim back overgrown shrubs and/or bushes
- Clean out your fireplace
- Inspect your roof for missing shingles or damage
- Repair any damaged windows or doors
- Replace worn weather stripping around entrances to the home
Remember that our home inspector provides residential home inspection services across the Fort Worth, TX area.