A home inspection includes a thorough walk through of the entire home, including the attic, basement, garage, HVAC system, crawl spaces, interior rooms, and so on. American Patriot Home Inspection walks through an extensive checklist to make sure every room and every system in the home is inspected thoroughly.
After the inspection, we will sit down with you and review the report in full detail. Any comments made about a specific room or system will be reviewed and the possible solutions will be discussed.
A residential inspector will not guarantee future conditions of a home, they (typically) will not perform repairs, and they will not make a home look better (or worse) than what the condition of the home is.
• Electrical system inspection. Ensures all wiring is sufficient and up to code. Faulty wiring can waste energy and pose fire threats to the home.
• Plumbing system inspection. Inspects plumbing systems for code compliance and signs of deterioration. Also inspects gas lines.
• Fireplace and chimney inspection Checks for proper construction and ventilation.
• Interior structure assessment. Examines interior walls, closets, windows, doors and attic space for flaws.
• Safety device check. Inspects for installation and function of safety devices such as fire and carbon monoxide detectors.
• Exterior inspection Inspects roof, porch, deck areas for structural integrity.
• Garage and storage house inspection. Full property inspection in Fort Worth, Texas includes inspection of garage and storage spaces.
• Full detailed report of findings Get a full report of your home inspection service in Fort Worth, TX, to document necessary repairs.
American Patriot Home Inspection in Fort Worth, TX is a veteran-owned company with integrity. We offer honest home inspections and review all details with you. Call today for your home inspection!